Saturday, May 5, 2012

Addicted

It may seem with my constant criticism, I have no appreciation for this story. On the contrary however, I want to make everyone aware that I am completely possessed by and in love with the 50 Shades trilogy. So much so, that after my night out on the town - which consisted of 1 mojito, 5 shots of tequila, 1 shot of rum and some casual dancing- I found it an appropriate time to catch up on some Christian and Ana action before passing out into oblivion.

Yes, after my drunken wasted night of retardedness (note I did not add blacked out because I wasn't) all I wanted to do was read 50 Shades Darker. Which, didn't work out so well I might add; I believe I made it through 1 page before seeing double and backward words proved too much to handle.


If that doesn't exemplify love I don't know what will.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahah you did NOT! i cant stop laughing aka i love you and this blog.

    ReplyDelete